Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Babies are Growing Up

I have waited my whole life to be a Mama.  I don't know if it's the same for all future Mama's of the world but while I changed my mind often about what I wanted to be when I grew up (dancer, president, lawyer, actress, hair dresser) I always knew I would be a Mama first.  I am so grateful that God has blessed me with two beautiful children.  I had no idea how much they would complete my life.  I had no idea how all encompassing a mother's love truly is.   

As I sit here and type today it is with a full heart but also with the certain knowledge that it is all going so fast...too fast.  I want to slow down time.  The past 6 year's have gone by in a blink.  When I look back at pictures from just a year ago, I'm literally stunned by the changes I see in them...

Brynn graduated from Kindergarten this week.  Can she really be a first grader now???
Our graduate with her Teacher

Brynn's first and last day of Kindergarten


Class of 2025
Colton finished up his second year of pre-pre-K (lol).  He will move up to Pre-K next year but will spend two years there due to his age:)

Colton and his "buddies"

First and last day of school

Celebrating the end of the year with a pony ride
I am so SO grateful for these moments...

No comments:

Post a Comment