Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Big Giant News!

Before I get to the big giant news I just have to say...."ugh"!!!  I am so behind on the bloggity blog.  I have so many things to tell you about.  I just made a list of things that I want to blog about and I fear I will never catch up.  Life is crazy busy right now which just makes it that much harder to find time to blog and the further behind I get the less I went to blog at all because it's just overwhelming.  I could just skip a few topics but the whole point is to preserve the memories for my family so I'm just going to have to suck it up and get back to it!  Lol...Sorry, that is the end of my pointless rant.  Now for the Big Giant News...

OUR HOUSE IS UNDER CONTRACT!!!!!  There are still a million things that could go wrong and I tried really hard not to count my chickens before they hatch but...let's just say that I know exactly how many chickens I'm expecting and am going to be super disappointed if they don't all hatch!  Last week was the two year anniversary of our house being on the market so I think anyone in our shoes would have soaring high hopes.  We are going to be doing a ton of praying over the next few weeks that everything goes smoothly!  If everything goes as planned, we will go to settlement on November 1. Please, please, please let everything go smoothly!

Because we have just sort of accepted that the house is going to be on the market FOREVER, we have done nothing to prepare for this.  So...we are in the process of trying to find a place to live while we save money/build our house (even though we can't sign a lease until we know the sale is certain).  We have also started doing some sorting/packing of things that we really don't need (can't pack important things just in case the sale falls through).

I'm a planner and the uncertainity of this will probably make me insane (even more so than I am now!).  In the next 42 days our entire lives could change...or not.  Ahhhhh!

Okay, I'm going to get back to counting my chickens.  Please pray for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment