Monday, October 8, 2012

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Karchner!!!

I bet you thought I had given up on blogging.  I haven't.  I was really boycotting in the hopes of getting my husband to get me that long ago promised power cord for my laptop.  He hasn't gotten me the power cord yet and now I'm just stressed with how far behind I am.  So the new plan is to go ahead and blog and then I will have to upload pictures whenever Dan takes care of the power cord....or when I get frustrated and just take care of it myself!

So…it was a huge weekend for the String Family!  I have a new brother-in-law!  That's right Patty and Ross have officially tied the knot!  Everything was just perfect.  When we got to the ceremony site, it started sprinkling so the ceremony was moved inside.  Then about 10 minutes before the ceremony we were taking pictures outside in absolutely gorgeous weather and my Sister-in-law, Leigh, managed to convince the venue to move everything back outside.  The weather was picture perfect for the ceremony!  It was such a perfect day.  Patty looked amazing (and Ross wasn't too shabby either).  All of the kids actually cooperated for the ceremony (it was looking iffy at rehearsal).  We all had an amazing time.  I can't wait to get my pictures uploaded!!!

Congratulations Patty and Ross!

No comments:

Post a Comment